It’s quite short, believe it or not.
1. A 120GB Xbox 360 Hard Drive. My 20GB is out of space thanks to 14 gigs of Rock Band stuff.
2. A One year XBox Live Gold card.
3. One of the It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia DVD sets.
At least, this is the one submitted to the one who requested a list from me (my mother). These are all realistic things. I haven’t written an unrealistic list since I was a child perusing all of the pages in the JC Penny Wishbook and the Sears Catalog. These holiday tomes had hundreds of pages of things I knew I didn’t really want or need but asked for anyway. We all did it as children. So, without further ado-do, here’s my adult unrealistic Christmas List.
- Sony 70-400 G telephoto lens.
- PlayStation 3.
- An ultrawideangle lens, either the Sigma 10-22, or Sony/KM/Tamron 11-18.
- A second camera body (preferably full frame like a900 but another a700 is acceptable).
- A new couch.
- Ion Drum Kit for Rock Band.
- A MacBook Pro.
- A reverse blade samurai sword.
- A 32GB iPhone 3Gs.
- A bunch of video games and DVDs I can’t afford.
- The life-size Bionic Arm.
- A 30 inch massive computer monitor.
- A new car.
- A new apartment.
- A new girlfirend.
Yep, that’s about it. Some day we’ll cross these items off the list, but not for Christmas.